A Passion for Real Estate
Cynthia (Cindy) Phillips has had a lifelong passion for real estate. Before homes could be found online, she would pour over listings in the Sunday paper, researching for friends, family, and colleagues. Her first career was in medicine, however, as an RN Case Manager, a position that demands diplomacy, ethical and insightful action, and attention to detail. Cindy brings those same skills to her real estate practice.
Cindy has personally purchased and sold over a dozen homes and brings a practical, firsthand understanding of how nuanced a process each transaction can be. She will optimize your buying or selling experience by listening and helping you target, define and actualize your real estate goals. In short, Cindy brings a principled, practical level of understanding to each transaction to achieve an optimal outcome for her clients.
Originally from Wisconsin, by way of Canada, Cindy has been a Sonoma County resident since 2002. Cindy is a well-respected, active member of her community with a history of volunteerism and generosity to local charities. She lives in Santa Rosa with her husband, two children and their dog, Fergus.
Why Use Cindy
- The marketing reach that Pacific Union International can provide.
- Staging advice and referrals (plus Cindy will always offer some old fashioned hands-on elbow grease, if needed).
- Strong negotiation skills: after honing her skills during years in the corporate healthcare field negotiating for additional dollars in insurance company reimbursements, Cindy is a capable and honest advocate for her real estate clients.
- Lending referrals available.
- Minimum of 2 open houses, providing its location is a candidate.
- Exposure at Board of Realtor and local Pacific Union office meetings.
- Feedback to sellers on all buyer sign calls and buyer showings.
- Updated CMAs after 30 days.
- E-mail feeds of new listings that compete.
- Updates on neighborhood facts, trends and recent sales.